The Town Clerk's Office at Town Hall is open Monday-Friday from 9 AM-4 PM. Availability by appointment on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month, from 5:30 PM until the start of the Board Meeing at 7 PM. Other times also by appointment.
We are starting to make town forms available online. If you do not find the form you are looking for, please call the Town Clerk’s Office to request a copy.
Town Clerk: Barbara Finke
Deputy Town Clerks - Marjorie Loux, Amanda Eldred, and Sandra Trombley
3809 County Route 51
Hannacroix, NY 12087
Phone: 518.756.6671, Ext. 5
Town Board Minutes
For older Meeting Minutes, please check our Town Documents archive.
- Town Board Meeting Minutes. Copies available upon request
Town Budget.Copies available upon request
- Town Codes
- Freedom of Information
- Death Records
- Genealogy Records & Resources
- NYS Department of Health https://www.health.ny.gov/vital_records/genealogy.htm
- Vital records registration started in the Town of New Baltimore for Births in 1901, Deaths in 1903 and Marriages in 1903. Generally, the Town of New Baltimore provides uncertified copies of the following types of records for genealogy research purposes
Birth certificates - if on file for at least 75 years and the person whose name is on the birth certificate is known to be deceased.
Death certificates - if on file for at least 50 years.
Marriage certificates - if on file for at least 50 years and both spouses are known to be deceased.
- Dog License
- Fishing License
- Hunting License
- Marriage License NYS Dept of Health website: https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/4210/
Permits - Helpful links and PDF Files available for download
- pdf Owner consent form (56 KB)
- document Building permit app P1 (67 KB)
- document Building permit app P2 (70 KB)
- document Building Permit App p3 (118 KB)
- pdf Workers Comp (390 KB)
- pdf Building Department Construction Details (115 KB)
- pdf Plot Diagram (140 KB)
- pdf Set Back Diagram (36 KB)
- pdf Fee Resolution 10/24/16 (56 KB)
- pdf Septic Systems Professionally Engineered (26 KB)
- pdf Handicapped Parking Permit (137 KB)
- pdf Handicapped Parking Permit Instructions (44 KB)
- pdf NY Absentee Ballot (574 KB)